Today we have received word from the UK Shark importer that we can expect our first delivery of the keenly anticipated Shark Streetfighter helmet this coming Monday 22nd April.
For those who are not aware of the buzz this lid is causing in the motorcycle industry at the moment, check out the full spec below.
“The Shark Streetfighter helmet is just about the most exciting and innovative new helmet we’ve come across in years. It’s an open-face lid, but comes with its own integrated pair of goggles and face guard. This pushes up over the top lid when you don’t need it, but it can be pulled down one handed when you need the protection of a full-face. An urban biking helmet that combines protection and style, the Shark Streetfighter helmet has an aerodynamic outer shell, which is constructed from injected thermoplastic resin. This Shark Raw Streetfighter helmet features an anti-scratch and anti-fog visor treatment, quick release goggle system, ventilation with air vents and diffusers, facial protection mask, micro-lock buckle system and a comfortable natural fibre interior.”
- Shell constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- External anti-scratch visor treatment
- Internal anti-fog visor treatment
- Quick release goggle system
- Internal liner made from natural fibre
- Facial protection mask
- Aerodynamic outer shell
- Ventilation system; air vents and diffusers
- Micro lock buckle system
- Weight: 1300g (+/- 50g)
- Please note: This helmet is expected to be available from the end of March 2013
Click here to order yours now.